Welcome to the home of the American Tae Kwon Do Academy
Somerset Hills YMCA Winter session: January 2 through February 23
Tot Kwon Do (ages 4-6) is held on Tuesday 4:00-4:45pm and Sunday 10:30-11:15am.
Tae Kwon do/Korean Karate for Kids (ages 6-13) is held on Tuesday 5:00-6:15pm and Thursday 5:00-6:15pm.
Tae Kwon Do/Korean Karate (ages 6+) is held Tuesday 6:30-8:15pm, Thursday 6:30-8:15pm, Friday 6:00-8:00pm and Sunday 10:30am-12:30pm.
To register, please visit the YMCA welcome desk or click on the link below to register online (click 'Member Login', then go to 'Programs' and search for 'Martial Arts').....
- Winter: January 2nd-February 23rd
- Spring I: February 24th-April 19th (no classes April 12th – Easter)
- Spring II: April 20th- June 14th (no classes May 25th – Memorial Day)
- Break Week - No classes June 15th-21st
- Summer: June 22nd-September 6th (no classes July 4th)
- Break Week -No classes September 7th-13th
- Fall I: September 14th-November 8th
- Fall II: November 9th-December 23rd (no classes November 26th – Thanksgiving)
Next Black Belt Friday is March 6, 2019
- ATKDA Colored Belt Promotions:
- March 15
- June 13 (Tony Johnson's Summer Opener)
- Sept. 20
- Dec. 20 (followed by ATKDA Holiday Party)
- Chung Do Kwan Invitational Tournament: May 2 (Mount Saint Mary's College)
- Sprint Black Belt Promotion: May 16 (location TBD)
- Black Belt Summer Camp: July 24 to 26